UFi Box is a powerful EMMC Service Tool that can Read EMMC user data, as well as repair, resize, format, erase, read write and update the firmware on EMMC in Samsung, china phone& LED Tv SK Hynix, Toshiba, Kingston, micron, and other brands.
UFi Box is a tool to repair phones with the ability to:
- Repair EMMC
- Resize EMMC
- Format EMMC
- Write full data, erase fully
- Read boot1
- Read boot2
- Read EXT CSD
- Read User Data
- Update firmware
- Via test point
What are the advantages of UFi Box?
- Has its own software, a stand-alone
- Display that is easily understood by the user or newbie first technical advance that has been made as easy as possible usage Or ONE CLICK without having configurations app.
- Supported database of various kinds of IC EMMC, which in included in the software Ufi box
- Support Ic EMMC Samsung and china phone SK Hynix, Toshiba, Kingston, micron, and other brands
- Has a faster speed compared to other boxes because it uses an interface 8bit full speed
- Support the use, installation and use in support by practitioners directly
- USB 2.0 High-Speed(480 Mbps)
- Modern design, with built-in LDO Voltage Out and external power source
- Secured with Java smart card and online system
- Multiprotocol ready, with 20 (13 usable) multi-purpose IO pins and 1 Full-Speed USB-HOST
- Integrated software managed over-current protection
- Lowest-cost universal software platform in the market
- Work with standalone and user-friendly software
- Strong and secure software platform integrated with online(server based) security
- Planned to support as many as possible up-to-date repair solution
- Integrated file synchronising function
- Update the device firmware easily.
- Resize EMMC.
- Format EMMC and you can repair the device EMMC properly.
- Read boot1 and boot2.
- Read EXT CSD and the user data.
- Write full data and you can erase it also
What are the supported OSes?
UFI software developed inside Windows 7 64bit environment, but it can work with All other Windows version starting Windows XP.
However, we recommend to use the software with Windows 7 or later.
We have tested the software and drivers to be working with the following OSes:
- Windows XP Service Pack 3 (32bit)
- Windows 7 Home (32bit)
- Windows 7 Ultimate (32bit)
- Windows 7 Ultimate (64bit)
- Windows 8 Profesional (64bit)
- Windows 8.1 Profesional (64bit)
- Windows 10 Final (64bit)